||3/8 Dome Mount with 5m RG58 Cable
3/8 Dome Mount with 5m RG58 Cable A good quality, small and strong mounting for 3/8" aerials (suitable for almost all of the aerials we sell)
Our Opinion :
A very popular mount for "drill a hole in the roof or wing" mounting.
The 5m lead is plenty to reach the back of most vehicles, if you need a longer or shorter cable, you can buy the 3/8" Dome on it's own, and select one of our separate Dome Mount Leads.
This mount needs a 13mm hole in your roof, wing etc, and once tightened up makes a watertight seal.
DIMENSIONS & SPECS :
- Diameter (i.e. it's "footprint") : 40mm
- Hole size needed : 12.5mm
- Maximum mounting surface thickness : 7mm
- Clearance needed underneath, for cable & plug : 39mm minus the mounting surface thickness
MAIN FEATURES :
- Recessed 3/8" female thread
- Dome shape helps to divert branches etc away from the aerial
- Uses a low profile right-angled cable connector to minimise clearance needed underneath (the space between roof and headlining)
- Latest version uses a one-piece "washer" that tightens up underneath the roof panel to secure the mount and the make earth connection
This aerial mount is sent by First Class post
IMPORTANT : If you are buying a dome mount to match a lead you already have, choose the right one!
Sirio changed the design of the dome mount connections in 2013/14 and you should check which one you have
The 'Old Style' has a sprung pin on the bottom of the mount ... the 'New Style' has a fixed pin on the plug
You can tell us which you require by adding a comment in the 'Special Instructions' box in checkout
MOUNT ON AN ANGLED SURFACE - Angle adaptor for aerial keeps it vertical even if your dome mount is at an angle
WELD-ON ROLLCAGE / BULLBAR MOUNT - Heavy duty 3mm steel bracket for welding onto rollcages or bullbars etc
RELATED INFORMATION LINKS - Coming soon
3/8 Dome Mount with 5m RG58 Cable
Price Includes VAT
Page Views Counted Since 21st July 2006
This item is listed in
Vehicle Aerial Mounts > Dome Mounts - Roof/Wing/Side Mountings
© Copyright 2018, Communication Eleven