FEBRUARY OFFER - £137
CB Radio Package Deal / Starter Pack
£137 + £10 for Next Working Day Courier Delivery (Weekdays)Due to courier surcharges on long parcels, to have the Large Springer aerial is an extra £3... sorry!
| || || || || |
How to order a package deal...
STEP 1 : Click this button to add the package to your basket :
| |STEP 2 : Choose which aerial you want in the panel further down this page
| |STEP 3 : Choose which aerial mount you want in the next panel
A complete CB system, legal for use in the UK and in Europe... CB Radio, aerial and aerial mount
Our Opinion :
The TTI TCB-1100 is a nicely made, front-facing speaker, multi-standard CB which can operate on either 12v or 24v.
It has a very high quality feel to it, both in physical terms and with the features it has - it feels and behaves more like a professional business radio than a CB.
It is supplied with both a 'normal' bracket and a DIN fitting kit for neat fitting in a spare car stereo sized dash slot.
It features CTCSS which is a version of squelch which allows the user to set a code and only when the radio hears that corresponding code from another set will the squelch open and sound be heard. This is ideal for people wanting to run a "closed group" so you'll only hear people who have a CTCSS enabled radio with the same code programmed in.
It has a host of other features too making this a very comprehensive CB - all in all, an excellent high spec radio.
OUR PACKAGE DEALS SAVE YOU MONEY COMPARED TO BUYING THE CB, AERIAL & MOUNT SEPARATELY ... DETAILS
- 190 mm Wide
- 58 mm High
- 165 mm Deep
MAIN FEATURES :
- Legal in UK and most of Europe
- CTCSS Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System in addition to "normal operation of squelch as well as "DSS Dynamic Squelch System which constantly monitors incoming signal and decides if its wanted signals or background noise and allows the wanted signals through but mutes the background noise. There are 38 different codes you can use.
- VOX (voice activated transmission) features allows handsfree operation. VOX sensitivity (the level of sound needed to trigger transmit) adjustable in 3 stages
- Large backlit LCD display shows channel number, frequency, band, received signal strength / transmitted power and legends for all functions. Can be switched for either green, amber or blue backlighting - all buttons and surrounds to rotary controls also have back lighting. Backlighting can also be dimmed in 3 stages - high, low or off.
- Programmable main memory channel
- Quality microphone with up/down channel change and Lock buttons - lock button can also activate a mute function, silencing the radio, handy if you need to speak to someone out of the window or receive a phone call - allowing you to return volume to where it was before, without having to mess around with the volume and squelch again.
- Voice compander circuitry for clearer transmitted audio
- TOT Time Out Timer function allows you to set a maximum time that the radio will transmit for - very handy if for example your passenger sits on the mic or something gets pressed against the transmit button... you won't be driving around all day transmitting, wondering why you're not hearing anyone!
- Scan facility sweeps the current band looking for busy channels - programmable for how long it stays listening to a busy channel once one is found and for how quickly it starts scanning again once the found transmission finishes
- Scan Memory allows you to memorise channels that have activity on them, and then allows you to scan just them
- 9/19 button for instant access to the emergency channel (09) and the calling channel (19)
- Last Channel Recall (LCR) facility takes you back to the last channel you were active on
- Can be set to just the UK band or UK and EU mode where the EU band follows directly after the UK band - no need for a separate band change button
- Dual Watch facility allows monitoring of 2 channels at once
- Call Tone feature allows you to transmit a calling tone to alert others that you are there - 5 tones to choose from
- Confirmation tones which beep whenever you press a button can be switched off - excellent!
- Microphone socket is on the right hand side of the unit, so if the CB is mounted centrally in your dash, the mic lead doesn't get tangled in your gear lever as it would if it came out of the left side... a small point but a deffinate plus
- Extension speaker output socket on the back, with EXT legend in the display to indicate when when an external speaker is connected
- 12v / 24v auto-switching for use in 12v or 24v vehicles
SUPPLIED WITH :
- Standard Mounting bracket with fixing screws and side screws for set
- DIN mounting sleeve for fixing the unit into a standard car stereo sized slot in your dash etc
- Power lead with non-reversible quick disconnect and inline fuse
- Screw-on Microphone clip (screw to side of set or somewhere inside the car)
- Instruction manual
SEE MANY MORE PHOTOS ON
THE TTI TCB-1100'S MAIN PAGE HERE
A Flexible "Springer" aerial is included in this package
Choose either Large or Small... Info
Our carriers charge us an Oversize Parcel Surcharge to send long parcels so choosing a Large Springer is an extra £3 (less than they charge us)
This only applies once per shipment so if you are ordering more than one aerial/package, any additional surcharges will be refunded
(You'll get £3 per aerial back)
| || || || || |
| || || || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || || || |
| || || |When you've chosen the aerial you want, you can check or change your choices in the Basket or continue to the next box to choose the aerial mount | || |
An Aerial Mount is included in this package
Choose from those shown below
| || || |
| || |
SOME MORE OPTIONS THAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST
| || || || || || || || || || || |
YOU CAN FIT
ANGLE ADAPTOR FOR BASE OF AERIAL
You will need an SWR meter to set up your aerial correctly. Buy a meter at the same time as a package and get a free connecting lead
If you're going to be routing the aerial cable through grommets or tight spaces we can leave one plug unfitted, requires soldering
Add a 2m extension to the aerial cable, or add extra cable by the metre, various options if the standard length is not long enough
An easy way to get your CB working quickly and easily... we can fit a cigar plug to the power lead
This adaptor allows the aerial to be mounted on sloping or vertical surfaces and still be upright.
Also used as a fold-over to lay flat
Don't fancy a Springer? We offer alternatives and you can still take advantage of our Package Deal savings!
| || |
| || || || || || |
| || || || || || |
Our package deals save you money
This package deal is £22 more than the TTi TCB-1100 on it's own, so you're getting the aerial and mount for £22 (ON SALE THIS MONTH, ADD ANOTHER £10 TO THE SAVINGS SHOWN BELOW!)
PSM-1 Mount & 5m @ £12.50 + Springer @ £12.50 = £25 ... You save £3
Dome Mount & 5m @ £12.90 + Springer @ £12.50 = £25.40 ... You save £3.40
Guttermount @ £12.50 + Springer @ £12.50 = £25 ... You save £3
4 Bolt Rack/Bar Mount & 5m @ £13.50 + Springer @ £12.50 = £26 ... You save £4
2 Bolt Rack/Bar Mount & 5m @ £12.50 + Springer @ £12.50 = £25 ... You save £3
5 Inch AM1035 Magmount @ £15 + Springer @ £12.50 = £27.50 ... You save £5.50
7 Inch Supergripper Magmount @ £15 + Springer @ £12.50 = £27.50 ... You save £5.50
Bullbar/Rollcage Mount & 5m @ £14.50 + Springer @ £12.50 = £27 ... You save £5
If you need help or advice on choosing what would be best for your vehicle, call us on 01306-881137 or send a message via our contact form
This item is listed in
Package Deals & Starter Packs > 4x4 Packages > Front Facing Speaker CB's