||TTi TCB-900 12v/24v
UPDATE 15/08/20 : BACK IN STOCK!
£87 + £8 for Next Working Day Courier Delivery (Weekdays) TTi's new CB for 2013 - an excellent quality, front-facing speaker, multi-standard set which can operate on either 12v or 24v without user adjustment. Large LCD display and backlighting of the controls which you can choose to be either blue red or purple.
Lowest Price - Guaranteed
Our Opinion :
The TTI TCB-900 has a very high quality feel to it, both in physical terms and with the features it has - it feels and behaves more like a professional business radio than a CB.
It has some useful facilities but is not "overloaded" with gizmos.
Of particular note is the small depth of the unit meaning it can be fitted in places where other CB's might not fit. DIN adaptor for fitting into a spare car stereo sized slot in a dash or cubbybox etc is available separately.
- 170 mm Wide
- 51 mm High
- 94 mm Deep
MAIN FEATURES :
- Legal in UK and most of Europe
- Works on either 12v or 24v electrical systems (autosensing - no user adjustment necessary)
- DSS Dynamic Squelch System for reduced background noise between transmissions
- Large backlit LCD display shows channel number, frequency, band and legends for all functions. Tri-colour backlighting - buttons also have back lighting. Backlighting can also be dimmed in 3 stages - high, low or off.
- Quality microphone with up/down channel change and Lock buttons - lock button can also activate a mute function, silencing the radio, handy if you need to speak to someone out of the window or receive a phone call - allowing you to return volume to where it was before, without having to mess around with the volume and squelch again.
- TOT Time Out Timer function allows you to set a maximum time that the radio will transmit for - very handy if for example your passenger sits on the mic or something gets pressed against the transmit button... you won't be driving around all day transmitting, wondering why you're not hearing anyone!
- Scan facility sweeps the current band looking for busy channels - programmable for how long it stays listening to a busy channel once one is found and for how quickly it starts scanning again once the found transmission finishes
- 9/19 button for instant access to the emergency channel (09) and the calling channel (19)
- Receive attenuation facility for reducing receiver sensitivity when talking to users very close by, to eliminate receiver overload
- Call Tone feature allows you to transmit a calling tone to alert others that you are there - 5 tones to choose from
- Confirmation tones which beep whenever you press a button can be switched off - excellent!
- Microphone socket is on the right hand side of the unit, so if the CB is mounted centrally in your dash, the mic lead doesn't get tangled in your gear lever as it would if it came out of the left side... a small point but a definite plus
- Extension speaker output socket on the back
SUPPLIED WITH :
- Standard Mounting bracket with fixing screws and side screws for set
- Power lead with non-reversible quick disconnect and inline fuse
- Screw-on Microphone clip (screw to side of set or somewhere inside the car)
- Instruction manual
PACKAGE DEAL Complete kit with TTI TCB-900, aerial, mount and cable... save money
DIN MOUNTING KIT TTi branded DIN size mounting kit fitting the TCB-900 (fits the space for a car stereo)
CIGARETTE LIGHTER PLUG FITTED We can fit a cigar plug to the power lead for you... it's only £2 !
ALL THESE FACILITIES! Information about what controls do what on a CB
MULTI-STANDARD CB'S Information about the Multi-Standard CB Radios
TCB-900 MULTI STANDARD CB RADIO
Page Views Counted Since 25th January 2013
This item is listed in
CB Radios - Vehicle
© Copyright 2020, Communication Eleven