||Dome DV Black (Limited Edition) NEW LOW PRICE!
NEW LOW PRICE - £4 (WAS £5)
DV Dome Mount (Sirio) Black A version of the dome mount for aerials that have a DV "banjo" connector on them - mainly older aerials.
This dome mount is available with either new or old Sirio right-angled plugs, please state which you want if you are matching to a cable you already have)
Our Opinion :
Dome mounts are very popular for "drill a hole in the roof or wing" mounting, or for use on an existing bracket.
This DV version is for aerials that do not have a 3/8" thread on the bottom, but a circular bit which mates to the corresponding part on this mount.
Choose a cable for this mount from our Dome Mount Leads
This mount needs a 13mm hole in your roof, wing etc, and once tightened up makes a watertight seal.
Wingnut and bolt (which is also a Limited Edition Black version) NOT included.
DIMENSIONS & SPECS :
- Diameter (i.e. it's "footprint") : 40mm
- Hole size needed : 12.5mm
- Maximum mounting surface thickness : 7mm
- Clearance needed underneath, for cable & plug : 39mm minus the mounting surface thickness
MAIN FEATURES :
- Limited Edition "All Black" version
- "Half Circle" DV fixing for DV27 aerials and similar
- Dome shape helps to divert branches etc away from the aerial
- Uses a low profile right-angled cable connector to minimise clearance needed underneath (the space between roof and headlining)
- Sirio's latest "one nut" tightens up underneath the roof panel to secure the mount and to make earth connection
This aerial mount is sent by First Class post
IMPORTANT : If you are buying a dome mount to match a lead you already have, choose the right one!
Sirio changed the design of the dome mount connections in 2013/14 and you should check which one you have
The 'Old Style' has a sprung pin on the bottom of the mount ... the 'New Style' has a fixed pin on the plug
You can tell us which you require by adding a comment in the 'Special Instructions' box in checkout
WELD-ON ROLLCAGE / BULLBAR MOUNT - Heavy duty 3mm steel bracket for welding onto rollcages or bullbars etc
DOME MOUNT CABLES - Aerial cables for this mount
BLACK WINGNUT AND BOLT - Fixing bolt needed to hold the aerial and mount halves of the Half Circle together
SILVER WINGNUT AND BOLT - Fixing bolt needed to hold the aerial and mount halves of the Half Circle together
DV TO 3/8" ADAPTOR - Allows 3/8" fitting aerials to fit this mount - ideal if you have a 3/8" aerial (Springer etc), and need a dome mount that has angle adjustability
DV Dome Mount
Price Includes VAT
Page Views Counted Since 7th February 2013
This item is listed in
Vehicle Aerial Mounts > Dome Mounts - Roof/Wing/Side Mountings
© Copyright 2017, Communication Eleven